Whine 'n' Cheese

A fifty something guy caught between earning a living in the corporate world and trying to live a personal life as a latent hippie.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Fiftysome male working in the corporate world to make a living but not a life. My interests in life are diverse from enjoying the city with it's music, theatre and range of characters to enjoying being in a canoe miles from nowhere in peace and quiet. My 14 year old son is the greatest blessing in my life even though he lives with his Mom he spends weekends with me and adds colour to my life.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Frustrated Thursday

I am feeling miserable today and since I have a blog that no one reads I can take this opportunity to vent. I am feeling that way for several reasons including that yesterday and in fact this whole week I have not been as productive as I had planned to be, therefore I am getting off target on my planned changes for 2006. I am feeling miserable because I hate living in this city north of Toronto where I have no friends and the people I have met up here so far have been superficial and insincere. I am feeling miserable because the friends I have had down in the Beach appear to have moved on from me and don't respond when I call now. I am really miserable because I haven't had sex in several years and without a female companion or any prospect of having person in my life I am not likely to have sex in the future either. I have come to the realization that I am not going to find another person who is willing or able to do anything. The women of my age are couch potatoes just the suggestion of anything that involves physical activity and they wince in potential pain. I can't be with someone that is completely inactive and I can't be with someone just for sex. I may just old fashioned or something but I want to have a relationship not just fuck.

Okay I am whining but that's how I am feeling today. Lonely and miserable.

On top of that I am very busy today and I have to stop my work to visit the dentist to have a chipped tooth repaired in a couple of hours. My boss is on a tear since he came back from his vacation so I am trying to avoid him until he calms down a bit. I have hired both the Controller and the Customer Service Rep. which we required but they don't start until next Monday.

I also have just realized that I did not order the compensation survey which I need for the annual compensation review and adjustment and I think that I am too late now to get the survey here in time. I will need this reviewed and my recommendations put together in about four weeks. So I shouldn't be wasted my time with a blog entry.... but I am miserable and lonely today. So there you go. Enough said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home