Whine 'n' Cheese

A fifty something guy caught between earning a living in the corporate world and trying to live a personal life as a latent hippie.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Fiftysome male working in the corporate world to make a living but not a life. My interests in life are diverse from enjoying the city with it's music, theatre and range of characters to enjoying being in a canoe miles from nowhere in peace and quiet. My 14 year old son is the greatest blessing in my life even though he lives with his Mom he spends weekends with me and adds colour to my life.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Looking Forward to a Wonderful Year


Happy New Year to Everyone!

My son and I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year we hope you keep your resolutions and are blessed with a year of happiness and prosperity.

Personally I will be facing some new challenges but I have made up my mind that I am going to make this a great year no matter what I am faced with. I have so much to be thankful for that the few problems I face are minor in comparison. Most of all I have my son and we share good health and a positive outlook on life.

Tonight I will be toasting the new year with a half dozen friends in walking distance from my apartment. I look forward to tomorrow and the start to a new year. As my Mom used to say to me, "New Year's is a special time when you have a new opportunity to live your life however you choose ; rather like the first day of a school year with a clean notebook with no smudges it's up to you to keep it that way."

I will keep this short today but I will be back soon and more frequently.

CHEERS and all the best for 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home