Whine 'n' Cheese

A fifty something guy caught between earning a living in the corporate world and trying to live a personal life as a latent hippie.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Fiftysome male working in the corporate world to make a living but not a life. My interests in life are diverse from enjoying the city with it's music, theatre and range of characters to enjoying being in a canoe miles from nowhere in peace and quiet. My 14 year old son is the greatest blessing in my life even though he lives with his Mom he spends weekends with me and adds colour to my life.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away

I'm Canadian, I'm proud of it and I enjoy the diversity of all of the seasons in their turn. Rain in the spring slowly bringing the plants back to life or starting new life. The burning heat of summer reflecting off the surface of a lake as I paddle a canoe. The beauty of the fall leaves when I hike through the bush or just enjoy their beauty driving though the countryside. Then finally the crisp air and snow covered ground in winter when I can swoosh down a hill with a few thousand of my closest friends.

This year we seem to have a problem and I am thinking that I may have to bring my grievance to the man upstairs. We are only two days away from the new year and it is raining in fact it rained yesterday and the day before. We have rain scheduled straight through until the middle of next week. The New Years weekend when I have an extra day off and I was hoping to trek up north to throw myself down a hill we have no snow. GRRRRR! God are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home